Thursday 16 May 2013

BLP Results

Business Law and Practice results are in. I am disappointed to announce that I got a 67. Although this is much higher than the 55 I predicted myself, I was always going to be disappointed because I felt that I should have got a distinction. Realistically, I knew straight after the exam that it was not going to happen. This time around, I didn't earn it... but to get a distinction in the mock makes the grade that much more difficult to swallow.

There is little time for dwelling though. We are fast approaching the end of our electives and the beginning of the next round of exams. I was a bit of a nerd yesterday and stayed late to do some extra work- I am putting all my efforts into getting a distinction for my Employment exam! I must say that I am absolutely loving the Employment elective- wrongful dismissal, unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE- so much to get your teeth into. I  have always been a big fan of employment law though so I guess it's possible that I am a little biased.



RESULTS PREDICTIONS AND ACTUAL RESULTS

So I thought it would be good for me to reflect on my results and how well I actually did in comparison to what I thought:

BLP            55     67
Wills           70     100
PLR            C       C

Quite a difference. Maybe in future I won't be so hard on myself.

I hope you all did well in your exams :) and good luck with the upcoming ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment