Thursday 27 March 2014

RESULTS: Advocacy and Drafting

Second blog in one day - buses eh? But this was a necessary one because today at 2pm we received our advocacy and drafting results. The only one that I really REALLY wanted to pass was advocacy, purely because doing that exam again is not exactly appealing, but lets be honest, nobody ever wants to fail any exam or piece of assessment. 

I actively put off opening results by watching the latest episode of The Following recorded on my sky box (anyone who hasn't seen The Following - it is bloody amazing, where have you been?). The episode finished at 2:20 by which point my phone was inundated with glorious "I PASSED!" messages and a foreboding silence from a few individuals. Obviously, my silence was probably taken to mean that I had failed also! 

As with pretty much every other stressful aspect in my life I develop rituals to ease the tension. Basically, exam results involve - being alone, putting on a feel good song (my thinking here being that, should the results be awful, the song may reduce the possibility of me launching myself out of the window), and then I hover the pointer over the 'open' button. Close the window. Reopen the window and sign back in. Hover. Check Facebook. Hover. Check my phone. Eventually log in and peep through my fingers. 

Drafting - Competent

Advocacy - Competent

Hoorah! And now on with the day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment